|A former torpedo recovery vessel of GDR’s Volksmarine, type „Sperber“ Project 539.|
– Built by VEB Yachtwerft Berlin-Köpenick as the second vessel in a series of four.
– 25,90 m x 4,45 m x 1,15 m; 14-16 knots; crew of 6
– All four were commissioned on August 25th, 1958.
– Her pennant number was F 2 (the vessels never had names).
– Decommissioned on July 15th, 1968
– In 1969 she was converted into a passenger vessel and renamed Stadt Demmin, later Hafftourist,
Dier HAfftourist liegt jetzt im Schlick in der Nähe des Museumshafen Wischhafen und versackt langsam.